My name is Olivier Den Hartigh and for the past 25+ years, I’ve been delivering English to French translations to clients like you.
I love using my skills to help you reach your goals, whether it’s helping you with your prospects, your partners and your customers who speak a foreign language, helping you expand your customer base overseas or simply helping you make yourself understood.
Helping you reach your goals by offering services such as translating your documentation / website and helping you communicate with your foreign partners by providing complete language solutions, delivering the highest quality of translation and interpreting while keeping costs to a minimum so you get the best translation/interpreting service at the best value.
How I do it
French Native Speaker
- 25+ year experience
- Several million words translated as of today
- MA in translation studies from the University of Portsmouth
- LEA (Hons) in English Language from the Université of Lyon II, France
Strong Knowledge of the English language
- 14 years in English-Speaking countries: UK, South Africa, Canada and Australia.
- A translator who lives in France, with the target audience
- Natural French – A Translation that won’t feel like a translation
- All your CAT tools projects handled with SDL Studio 2019 and/or memoQ
- Translations in many formats: Illustrator®, InDesign®, SGML, XML, HTML codes and WordPress, Joomla, *.po files.
Giving You peace of mind
- Confidentiality by adhering to the Code of Professional Conduct of the Société Française des Traducteurs (SFT)
Your translation On Time, when You want it
- Out of 93 projects this year, every one of which I delivered by the deadline, more than half I delivered early!
Making your life easy, saving your time and money
- A translator who reads and adheres to your instructions
- Easy to contact
- Easy payment: Any currency via PayPal or Transfer
…And on a personal note
because it helps in providing a good service
- An avid reader (it makes a better translator, trust me!)
- A taste for hard work and pushing back my limits – Queensland Half Marathon, Gold Coast Half Marathon, Sunshine Coast Half Marathon in Australia, until I get the job done
- Love Marketing and told I am good at it
- Like keeping up with the latest technologies to do my job better and faster
My aim is simple, to help You succeed by supplying you with exactly what you need :
- High Quality Translations at a Competitive Price, On Time and in the Right Format
- Helping you win new and retain regular clients
- Saving you time and money with less internal checking and greater consistency