How translation can help your business find success, and benefits of using a high-quality, professional French translator
French is spoken on five continents by more than 200 million people in 43 countries
1. Translation in French opens your business to hundreds of millions of new people – with little extra effort from you
There’s a big market of French-speaking people. Altogether, there are some 270 million French-speaking people around the world.
When these people go to the Internet, they visit all the French websites because it’s their primary or official language.
Now, they are eager to buy your products and services and if they come to your website and find out that there’s a French translation, they are much more likely to buy.
2. French visitors will stay for twice as long on your website when it’s translated in French
Ever stumbled upon a site where you did not understand the language? Did you stay long on the site?
Visitors will stay longer on your website if you talk to them in their own language.
3. French people are 4 times more likely to buy your product or service if information is available in French
You offer a product or service that customers want?
You’ve spent thousands of dollars designing a gorgeous website?
Building an amazing application?
Designing a beautiful product or service?
After all of this effort, you still can’t reach clients from France and from all the French-speaking countries because if they find your website, they leave it shortly without buying.
There’s an EASY SOLUTION : Get your French website.
“All other things being equal, French consumers prefer buying in French”
According to Common Sense Advisory, web users are four times more likely to buy from a site that communicates to them in their language.
You can’t afford to miss out on these customers. Anyway, even the people who can speak English fluently are still more likely to browse the web in their native language. (I know I do).
People only buy what they understand
4. Translation makes your products sell MORE to MORE people. And makes you MORE MONEY $$$
- Not only your new customers need to understand your products, but also feel like you are close to them.
- Make it as easy as possible for people to buy from you and this means communicating with French-speaking people in French.
- It’s not just about the product. It’s about the consumer. When you go the extra mile to communicate with your customers in the language they know, they feel respected and they buy from you rather you’re your competitors. When you make the effort, your customers make the effort in return. It’s as simple as that.
- Translation into French makes it easier for French-speaking customers to do business with you and, ultimately, to buy more from you.
5. Companies that use translation are more successful
Most very successful companies appear local and accessible to their customers.
Companies that used translation services had twice more profit as compared to the ones that didn’t.
6. Translation shows that you care
Translating your website or documents into French is more than just making them readable. You are basically acknowledging the presence of French-speaking users, allowing you to build rapport and earn their trust. This will greatly help potential customers feel comfortable and potentially buying from you.
7. Translation makes your business unique
If you’re the only one in your field, marketing online to a French group, you can guarantee their attention. It extends your business beyond the borders of your local community, county, state, or province. Your English-only website might—with savvy marketing and a bit of luck—capture the attention of some English speakers, but who is talking to the 220 million people around the world who speak French?
8. Translation impresses the market and improves your image
It’s natural for people to prefer a more established company. With a website that caters to foreign clients, the local market will get the impression that you’re running a world-class business. This means translating your website can also help get you more customers at home.
A quality translation helps establish your reputation. This indicates an attention to detail, which sends an important message to your customers. It tells them that you take your business seriously and that you are committed to quality in all aspects of your business.
9. Translation makes it easier for you to partner with other businesses
Going global doesn’t just impress the customers; it also makes you look good in front of potential business partners. It’s natural for some business owners to look for foreign partners, and having your website translated into French will make your business look like something worth partnering with. This can further establish your business in the area, which means even more business for you.
10. All these benefits you get from translation far outweigh the cost
Translating your website is not as expensive as most people think. The sheer number of benefits compared to its affordable cost makes translation a no-brainer for most businesses. It’s amazing how the act of acknowledging people from outside your own boundaries can turn your business from your average small-time company to an international-level competitor in the industry.
Companies that report increased profits after a translation point out that the actual translation cost was small in comparison to other expenses. Translation increases expenses by a little, while helping sell more to more customers.
Why YOU Should hire ME to take care of your English into French translation
My name is Olivier den Hartigh and for the past 22 years, I have been delivering English to French translations to clients like you. I love using my skills to help you reach your goals, whether it’s winning new clients, or simply help you do your job as best you can.
To achieve this, my aim is simple : to supply you with exactly what you want: High quality translation at a competitive price, on time and in the right format.
1.) All quotations are supplied with a detailed brief – there are no hidden costs.
2.) Accuracy and Technical Expertise
To ensure consistent high quality, I work with robust dictionary and terminology databases, translation memory tools (Trados, Catalyst, SDLX, Multilizer, or client specified), style guides.
3.) I use your terminology and your client’s terminology
4.) I only work in my mother tongue: French